Contributor
Contributor

is it safe to use a laptop boght from USA cheap 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Wolfernite
Contributor
Contributor

depends on the brand.. I recommend looking up and doing some research on computers before buying them. Just to be save and for the long run too, (tho if its a desktop with a tower, it'll be saving money factor if you ever going to want to add specs to your tower). Also, depends on what your looking to get out of a computer factors on the price as well. Even just from doing a quick google research myself just now, here a few that i found off off Wikipedia.com:

HPUnited StatesElitebook, Envy, Omen, Pavilion, ZBook, Spectre, Victus, ProBook, OmniBook
DellUnited StatesAlienware, G Series, Inspiron, Latitude, Precision, Vostro, XPS
AppleUnited StatesMacBook

I know Apple, Alienware from Dell, and omen from HP can be expensive. But I figured I forward some known company brand's names and known computer names made by them to look up their computers and compare them to cheaper computers that you're currently for. For some pro and cons, comparing while researching which U.S.A computers to get

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.