intro and question

L3T
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings to the PayPal Community, and my name is L3T for speed of signing. I plan to join the Steam Game Community, but don't know how to buy games or just be a member with the site...understand there is some wallet that must be available and I ask PayPal do you hold that amount ($5.00) as an open account, or locked down amount...How does it work as you will be my method of puchase or other financial activity with that account.  LT

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

A_TeaMz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There,

Im Not Sure What Your Concern Is, But As For Preferred Payment, You May Go To Your Funds & Above Your Account Balance You Will See Details. Click On That & It Will Take You To Your Account Balance & Any Credit/Debit Cards You Have Linked. Click On The One You Want Preferred & Click On The Yellow Star To Make It Your Primary. Also, If You Do Not Have A Linked Card Then Under Your Account Balance You Will See An Option For Cards & Link Card(s). Click On That & Follow The Same Steps/Process. Hope I Helped Clarify This Enough For You! Thank You!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.