Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230524CJ 

If we can't advise on here then these are the options for contact....

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

crossbody
New Community Member

Is anyone concerned about the fact that Paypal will communicate by phone. Is anyone concerned about the overall lack of communication even when using the automated chat which appears to be the only to communicate with a company resposible for executing millions of transactions world wide especially during a time when many people only have access to good and services thru the online platforms such as paypal. Do you think they are providing a good service or have they dropped the ball when we need them the most?

Login to Me Too

chassica
New Community Member

It was the worst the guy was asking me to have sex with him after i refused to show him my **bleep** and would not refund my 41 .97 

Login to Me Too

crossbody
New Community Member

Is anyone concerned about the fact that Paypal will not communicate by phone. Is anyone concerned about the overall lack of communication even when using the automated chat which appears to be the only way to communicate with a company resposible for executing millions of transactions world wide especially during a time when many people only have access to good and services thru the online platforms such as paypal. Do you think they are providing a good service or have they dropped the ball when we need them the most?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@crossbody 

Contact options are.......

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

andrewsilverlan
Contributor
Contributor

havent had luck yet. for 2 weeks now. just the automated responses that dont actually answer my inquiries, rinse and repeat. kinda frustrating not gonna lie

Login to Me Too

steelknee
Contributor
Contributor

Resolution Center  useless, they must be on Chinese Scammers payroll

Login to Me Too

agnendruzyte
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there, I am trying to contact a live agent on Paypal page, tried calling, nothing worked. I have a problem that needs resolving ASAP, but it's not a common issue, so I'm trying to get a hold of someone live, is there any chance? Thank you

Login to Me Too

coreydan
New Community Member

sorry pal but there milking this corona virus situation by giving people the worst customer service ever and they wont ever pick the phone up.

Login to Me Too

agnendruzyte
Contributor
Contributor

yup, and open message requests automatically get marked as closed cases after some time..guess there is no way to reach them. Thanks for your help though!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.