community

SteveS3
New Community Member
This is the worst company I have ever used. They charge you for there garbage service and then hold your money for anywhere from one to three weeks mean while the company I sold the item to already used it and I still didn't even get my money released. They don't tell you this until it is to late and you have already done the transaction. If I wanted to wait that long to get paid I would just get a paper check and then not lose out on any money at all. It is crazy and a scam. I will never use this service again and encourage everyone that does use this service to think twice and find another way or service that is not shady and a scam. Because of this company I could not get my money that they held and due to that I couldn't pay my bills on time and lost my lights and cable and still am waiting for my money with no heat or cable now. Like I said do not use this company they are only out to make a buck any way they can and don't care about there customers only money.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.