buyer protection

slightlyaltered
New Community Member

I know  most ebay purchases are covered. My question is, if I make a purchase  from a individual that is selling a tool, and it is not a ebay auction or such, just  me as a buyer purchasing from seller in good faith.  And yes both  seller and buyer have a current paypal account . If for some reason, I never recieve the item after sending seller money, is my purchase still eligible for a dispute and possible refund. I just want to feel secure before purchasing. thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Solakoya
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a product and the seller provided me a tracking number. when the product got to our local post office I went there and they can't find it.

It was strange . After three weeks, we got a paper in our post box and the address was wrongly written by seller. Getting to the post office, we are told the product has been returned to seller since they couldn't deliver it in three weeks.

After resolution center , the decision was against me that the seller provided tracking details. My question is , did the tracking details shows delivered or what?

If the tracking didn't show deliver as a result of wrong address from seller. why would i be the one to bear the loss?

Please, I need assistance and advice .

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.