Zepeda vs Paypal Settlement

BRiDG
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know if people who filed a claim that were included in the Zepeda vs Paypal settlement case got payments yet? Could I contact PayPal about this issue?
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

MondosChiq
Contributor
Contributor
I have Informed Delivery with the post office so I see what mail I'm getting daily. Looks like I'm getting payment from this today or at least it's a letter of some sort from this settlement.
Login to Me Too

Lovelylilme
Contributor
Contributor
Same here!
Login to Me Too

loxiebrown
Contributor
Contributor
I just received mines in the mail today 10/27/17. It wasn’t much only $10 bucks. I have no idea what this is for tho. Hence why I am here. What did I miss?
Login to Me Too

MondosChiq
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was $11.57.  A quick google search of the name will explain it better but it was basically due to PayPal handling disputes incorrectly and placing holds on accounts or deleting accounts I think.   I know I personally had a hold placed on mine.  

Login to Me Too

neftaliolea
Contributor
Contributor
Same I seen mine in Informed Delivery and received a $11.57 check today, went and deposited it at my bank Chase. I have never seen a check without a endorsement line since this one didn’t have one though. I put in a claim on January 18, 2016 and a year and a half later receive this.
Login to Me Too

CourtneyV2017
Contributor
Contributor
I got my whopping $11.57 check in the mail today!! It will probably cost me more than that in gas just to deposit it in the bank! Lol
Login to Me Too

PositiveChick
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received anything, but I still have the post card letting me know I was apart of the class action.
Login to Me Too

MondosChiq
Contributor
Contributor
You got the card but did you actually file a claim?!
Login to Me Too

PositiveChick
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I filed it from the website link I received.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.