X-Drone HD Purchase from BX Trading LTD via an Ad on You Tube....

VK3CSJ
Contributor
Contributor

Hello from <Removed>

Has anyone tried to purchase an X-Drone HD from an advertisement on You Tube?

Were you successful?....I made this purchase on Sunday the 25 of May 2020, a couple of days later I am reading almost %100 percent customers reviews indicating Fraudulent activity from this company. If I had seen these reviews I wouldn't have spent $385.43 dollars!

I have just written an email to there customer support contact requesting reassurance that my order is legitimate and has my order been shipped.

If I have been scammed I hope PayPal can help to get my $385 dollars back!

Regards

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

MurphT
New Community Member

Hi

I'm afraid I fell for the same scam. The video on Facebook is actually from different Drone brands 

and in itself must surely be classed as fraud. Some of The footage you see is really a DJI Mavic drone.

I paid £87 .00 on the 9/6/2020 and got a substandard drone compared to the video. Apparently it's a drone made in China and sold online as the Eachine E58.

It's not a bad drone if you paid say £25 but it's not worth the price they at BX Trading are selling it for.

I hope Pay-Pal can help me get my money back.

Login to Me Too

MurphT
New Community Member

JoeAlberta
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I got scammed too. There was advertising on YouTube I fell for. I got the item and the quality is terrible. I have a dispute right now. Hopefully everyone files a dispute because PayPal needs to ban this fraudulent company....
Login to Me Too

JoeAlberta
Contributor
Contributor

I Filed a dispute and got a refund. The company BX Trading was giving me a hard time with emails outside of paypal, trying to avoid their refund policy of customer satisfaction guaranteed. So I filed a dispute against this company, and sent pictures of the defects of the drone, which I had. Make sure you dispute all purchases. I had two, one for the drone, and the second for the accessories. It only took 3 days to win the dispute. Not sure why paypal still allows this company to use them for purchases. They should be disqualified before BX Trading sells to anyone else on false advertising of quality product.

Login to Me Too

ADS71
Contributor
Contributor
I was in lockdown in the NSW bush when I saw the YouTube video about the drone. I was unable to return home for 6 months, to p/up my mail. Opening the parcel from Bx was v.disappointing, as there was none of the glowing reviews & info that I'd seen on YouTube; so I 've not attempted to fly the drone until I've exhausted the possibilities of some 'warranty' provision/refund, either from Bx or PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Dbwright01
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had seen Joe’s response last year regarding disputing the purchase. I wasn’t aware that this was even a possibility. Unfortunately I’m well past the 180 day dispute timeframe, but you aren’t. If PayPal can get you a refund, take their help. You won’t get anywhere with BX Trading that’s for sure. 

I too don’t feel that BX Trading is a company the PayPal should support. 

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

ADS71
Contributor
Contributor
I also have run out of time to properly dispute the purchase; since I was restricted by law from driving home, due to COVID isolation restrictions. I sincerely believe PayPal should penalize Bx Trading, at least by calling for a class-action refund!
Login to Me Too

JoeAlberta
Contributor
Contributor

I hope you filed a dispute with paypal. I did and they helped me get a refund. Don't waste your time with BX Ltd. customer service. they will make excuses, and avoid giving you a refund. Use PAYPAL Dispute. If you received the item, take pictures of the defects you will find, and send them to PAYPAL Dispute. Again, don't waste your time with customer service BX Ltd.

Login to Me Too

Dbwright01
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Yes I ordered a drone on May 6th after watching the ad. The ad was very misleading - kept saying Canadian made and high quality. When the purchase was processed, receipt (that arrived 2 days later) was from Hong Kong. Tried emailing the company to cancel the order and was told that unfortunately the order had been shipped but when it arrived I could refuse it. Okay if you refused an order from this company, do you think that you would have gotten a refund? I tried reaching out 2 other times to request a refund with no further response.

Finally received the order June 20th. It was in the locked mailbox for our court. No chance to refuse. So I bring it home.

After wiping it down with Clorox wipes and while still gloved and masked I opened the DHL packaging. Wow - the box inside wasn’t sealed, the drone looked used and made of cheap plastic. It didn’t come with a manual or instructions. 

super disappointed 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻🤬

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.