Does anyone actually work here.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Luckyrookie 

On here? No.

This is a community 'user to user' help and advice forum and not paypal customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

eniemi
Contributor
Contributor

@Luckyrookie well there is some moderators on the forums I have seen, often named PayPal_NAME with a logo "mods". I would guess they work for PayPal. 

@kernowlass as above here, there is some mods on the forum and they work for PayPal though?

As well I don't work here on community and I don't get paid to answer, I do it for fun and to learn more. Then ofc I don't know if I would be allowed to say if I work with PayPal in any kind of way. At least here on community forum it is all volunteering and perhaps some that may work or past work with PayPal in any way.

However the recommendation I'd give is for most accurate answers and for sure, would be contact the customer support via mail or phone - this is needed either way if there is account specific questions. Also possible to contact them via social media such as Facebook. 

Community forum I think still is great platform to learn more about PayPal and if you have basic or general questions it could be answered faster here.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eniemi 

The mods answer some 'unanswered' questions to 'mop up'.

However this is a mainly community forum and as such its best posters realise that and not expect a mod to answer.

As I have been here over 12 years I am well aware of the mods that post here !!

However they can't give 'account issue' answers or view the posters paypal account which is why they give general advice and anything above that the poster has to contact them via c.s.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.