Withdraw from auction
I am the high bidder in an auction that is still live. I no longer want the item because I bought a similar item on ebay. I understand my obligation to close the purchase if I remain the high bidder, but fear others won't bid because I topped their bids so many times? Is there a way to protect the seller by keeping me on the hook but also letting the other bidders know I am out? Any other suggestions? My bid is only themhigh bid by $2.50.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- PAYPAL IS A SCAM - POST DELETED BECAUSE I EXPOSED THEM in Suggestions for PayPal
- Can't Withdrawal PayPal Funds in General Discussions
- withdrawal issues when check payment is requested in Suggestions for PayPal
- Why is Paypal withdrawing its participation in the UK Financial Ombudsman Service? in Suggestions for PayPal
- Inquiry in General Discussions