Re: Why on my account not help help with suppot???

millardb60
Contributor
Contributor

I can't order card

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Millard60,

Unfortunately, we cannot process any card order or take any action on account through contact on this platform. You will find information on our card products and the application process here.

Thanks

Martin

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Millard60,

Unfortunately, we cannot process any card order or take any action on account through contact on this platform. You will find information on our card products and the application process here.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

millardb60
Contributor
Contributor

Order new card 

Login to Me Too

millardb60
Contributor
Contributor

How do I order new Cards for my self.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @millardb60,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to the community. If you already have a card with PayPal and are looking to order a new card because it was lost or stolen, or because it is expired and you didn't receive a replacement automatically, you will likely have to contact the Customer Service team that is specific to your card type. Can you tell us the specific type of card that you have?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.