Why haven't I received the 2 small deposits from PayPal to confirm my bank account?

Meena12
Contributor
Contributor

Why haven't I received the 2 small deposits from PayPal to confirm my bank account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Meena12 

Have you waited the 5 business days for the code to show on a bank account in India?

https://www.paypal.com/in/cshelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-bank-account-with-paypal-HELP185

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Meena12 

Have you waited the 5 business days for the code to show on a bank account in India?

https://www.paypal.com/in/cshelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-bank-account-with-paypal-HELP185

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Meena12
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ,
The issue is resolved now 🙂 Thank you !

Login to Me Too

MohammadAli_63
Contributor
Contributor
How to solve? Please tell me
Login to Me Too

munish3300
New Community Member

Hi,

It's been long time, not received any small deposits yet....

Please help!

Login to Me Too

tiuy
New Community Member

i have been waiting for 15 days no deposits yet.please help.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tiuy

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't seen the deposits and it's been 15 days. I can see how that would be frustrating.

There is a possibility that the bank combined the two deposits into one lump sum. If that is the case, please contact Customer Service for assistance with getting that amount entered if you don't see the option to do it instantly. 

The other possibility is that the bank may not be compatible with PayPal. If the deposits were declined by the bank, the bank would not be able to be confirmed in the PayPal system.

I hope this information is helpful!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.