cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my withdrawal status show Complete but the money isn’t in my bank account?

Jenny501
Contributor

Why does my withdrawal status show Complete but the money isn’t in my bank account?

To whom it may concerned i have had uncleared transaction from my paypal account to my bank account since 24th of February 2020,after a hold on my account for more than 180 days and when the hold was lifted i was asked to move my money once in to my account and i did but up till this moment i have not yet received the money in my bank account I made a transfer of $10,695.33, from my paypal balance account in to my key bank account and up till this day .11 of April 2020. The money have not yet reflected in my account and i have made many attempts of several calls to paypal customer services on phone but unfortunately no positive response to my request so far. I here by urge who ever is in charge this transaction ...to kindly resolve this issue for me asap as i needed this money to survive through this pandemic lock down. I have copied the transaction details to this message. February 24, 2020 Bank Account -negative $10,695.33 Transfer to Bank Transfer from PayPal Cash Plus balance Transaction ID 8B1737793F0378606 I will be looking forward to your swift response Best regards Jennifer
Transaction Date : 2/24/20
Amount : $10,695.33
Transaction ID : 8B1737793F0378606