Why does PayPal keep telling me LIES!!!

NumerounoGEORGE
Contributor
Contributor

For over 2wks all of a sudden PayPal keeps telling me to try another valid credit and or debit card! They think I am a docile inoffensive dog at the bottom of there table waiting for them to scrape crumbs my way. Because of PayPal I can't engage in my hobby of buying throw-back jerseys! So instead of PayPal allowing me to use my valid credit and or debit cards at there DISREPUTABLE site!!! I have to pay up to $40.00 or more at reputable companies like Fanatics.com. They are not slaves to PayPal! I called all of my credit entities and they tell me PayPal never contacted them!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

NumerounoGEORGE
Contributor
Contributor

I mean only PayPal tried to degrade me! When they tell me to try another valid credit and or debit card i call those companies and they verify PayPal for the INSOLENT LIARS EXTRAORDINAIRE that they are! A lot of these companies believed the PayPal lies! They are afraid to stand up to PayPal. Obviously I am not scared of PayPal! I am just warning you how TREACHEROUS they are! If they do this to me they WILL do it to you!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

NumerounoGEORGE
Contributor
Contributor

I mean only PayPal tried to degrade me! When they tell me to try another valid credit and or debit card i call those companies and they verify PayPal for the INSOLENT LIARS EXTRAORDINAIRE that they are! A lot of these companies believed the PayPal lies! They are afraid to stand up to PayPal. Obviously I am not scared of PayPal! I am just warning you how TREACHEROUS they are! If they do this to me they WILL do it to you!

Login to Me Too

NumerounoGEORGE
Contributor
Contributor

We need to DEMAND that PayPal stop using the HYSTERIA SURROUNDING COVID-19 SITUATION as an EXCUSE to not have PHONE CONVERSATIONS with us. They are so DIABOLICAL and DECEITFUL to let people work from home like more REPUTABLE COMPANIES do. We need to DEMAND to not be used, objects of scorn, and to stop PayPal from treating us so badly as sure as we were born!!! We gotta teach them the birds and the bees, let them know that we rather die on our feet then grovel before them on our knees!

Login to Me Too

Igorek
Contributor
Contributor
Iam so understand your anger! Thier system so stupid!!! They limited my account for no reason. Just like that!!! I tried to send them lot of emails and provide them all the document and there is no answer!!!!! No phone support no email support nothing!!!!! Terrible costumers support. This paypal full of **bleep**!
Login to Me Too

artemus
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with you for different reasons.  short story PP tells me my bank is processing a refund which my bank claims never came from PP.  After a week of chasing PP the refund released so they "can send it to the bank" within a few days.  9 days to refund; 

Currently hiding behind the virus here's no customer service because phones don't work and the chat is frustrating.  I waited hours for a response and went I left for a second to go to BR, they apparently came on and disconnected because I wasn't there.  They refused to call me which could've saved many hours of frustration for both of us.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.