Why My Paypal account being permanent limited ?

UltimateAlts
New Community Member

Recently i have a deal about my some Minecraft Account and im  a OG Seller and if you playing Minecraft you know what means of OG and someone buy my 2 letter account for $165 and the deal was so smooth and clear and im put my money in my paypal for future so if im need it i can use it but after few days my paypal account being limited and they ask a many item and im upload a legal files that they will accept and remove my limitation and before im get that many docs that they need im cost like $100 for time payment for legal docs and im off from my work and when im upload it and after a days im shock my account become permanent limited and its unfair im 21 years old cost a lot money and time to get that docs and item from our goverment and its was get nothing and im need to wait 180 days to get the item back to me and use it and im so sad for that problem and i hope someday paypal will fix this issue and problem in certain account and have a fair look for all paypal user in all over country and sorry if my grammar was wrong my english its not my main language but you will realise what i want to tell and say about this thread

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.