Website stylishun dot com

buddyfurby
Contributor
Contributor

I found this website when I was searching for a specific item.  Has anyone purchased from them?  I can't find any information positive or negative.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Aelittle94
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a crossbow from them yesterday didn’t get an email and when I searched for the crossbow on their site it didn’t exist so to be safe I’m changing my card info
Login to Me Too

St3ph3n
New Community Member
So this happened to me as well, did u ever get the crossbow?
Login to Me Too

Aelittle94
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet don’t know if I ever will I did see other people get a bike from them they ordered
Login to Me Too

Beverly111
New Community Member
They got me too. It was a scam. They removed their site last I checked.
Login to Me Too

buddyfurby
Contributor
Contributor

I'm glad now that I didn't order anything.  I was checking them out first.  I hope everyone gets what they ordered, but I won't even try.

Login to Me Too

Chastla
New Community Member
Absolutely fraud website. I gave them my card information, immediately noticed something was wrong (it kept saying invalid) and locked down my card. Sure enough, card company called to verify several charges that I didn't make.
Login to Me Too

mend251
New Community Member

I ordered a minifridge and it never arrived. They did deliver a small 1 ounce package to an apartment nearby (same zip code) so they can add a tracking number to my order with "confirmed delivery" and throw Paypal off. I opened a request with Paypal,but because they had "confirmed delivery" they just went though the motions and declined my case (not sure they even read my email). I know I am right and will keep fighting until Paypal listens. 

Btw - trustpilot.com has a few victim testimonials for this company. All over the last 3 weeks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello mend251,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Beverly111
New Community Member
I ordered an air conditioner... never heard from them. When I went online they had removed their site. Do not order anything from this company unless you just like throwing money away! It is a scam!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.