WALLET

FLEIGH12
Contributor
Contributor

I am writing one final time.    One last attempt to try to get just ONE Paypal official to respond to my question.

It has been over (7) months and no reply from anybody at Paypal.     Give me back my money.!!!

I have been trying for many MONTHS to gain access into my OWN wallet which holds $500.00, but you keep restricting me from it.

That's MY money you are withholding, refusing to give back to me, and instead you keep asking me to buy ebay products with my personal credit card. NO.  I don't want to do that.  I want to pay for it with money from my WALLET.  The $500.00.

I am planning to take this to Channel 7 News if you don't respond to me immediately.          Francesca  Leigh

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FLEIGH12 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

FLEIGH12
Contributor
Contributor

That really was a slap in the face.   Holy Mary Mother of G O D !!!

Do you not think I have been in touch with ''customer services'' from the very beginning.!!!  It does not exist.!!!

There is no direct number to ''customer services''.    There is no one to speak with   OR  email   It does not exist.

I just tried to do what you asked me to do.   Facebook Paypal.  It did NOT go through.   Surprise  Surprise .!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not kidding.  i'm giving ''paypal''  criminal thieving sham of a company a week to respond to me and give me 

back my Goddamn money or I am taking this to ABC 7 ''On Your Side News '' .  They report to scams all the time.

One guy on the internet says he has $12,000 he has been trying to get back from ''paypal'' for two years now.!!!   

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FLEIGH12 

Strange as I have posted that advice to loads of folks who have posted back that they have contacted customer services in one way or another from my post and sorted out their issue.

However what advice did you expect on a 'user to user' COMMUNITY advice forum? 

If you can't contact customer services or sort out your own account then how is a stranger in another country supposed to sort it out for you.

So I gave you the 'only' advice I could give you OR not respond at all, I selected the former so..........you're welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.