Used PayPal For Years New To Community....Hi Everyone!

BeesTreasures
New Community Member

New to Community but been on PayPal for a long time. Just started reselling on eBay after closing store couple of years ago due to health problems and bad experiences with customers. I have already had 3 problems with buyers and really getting discouraged but need to sell all my inventory on hand to clean out back bedroom since husb threatened to throw all my inventory away if I didn't get rid of it and turn it back into bedroom.....LOL

Have had 2 people leave negative feedback already when they wanted item for free.....I offered them to return item for refund (when my page states I don't accept refunds) but they didn't want to return just wanted refund and keep item. I'm not playing that this time!!! Last problem buyer didn't even contact me when I accidentally shipped wrong item, she opened case in eBay so PayPal put my money on HOLD!!! I sent buyer correct item next day after I saw case opened and have tracking number proof that she rcvd new item but she hasn't responded to my 3 mssgs thru open case and now 1 mssg direct to her....hasn't closed case ...reported her to eBay today.....wish me luck!

Has anyone else here had this same type problem and what were your results??

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.