Upload evidence of membership in a recognized business & Provide charity info

Ahmdsaufy
Contributor
Contributor

- What kinds of other services/websites you may connected with this PayPal account in the future

- the types and purpose of payments that you intend to process (Send and Receive) through PayPal in the future (accept payments from the 2 websites, any other payments will you receive)

- the reason that you use two different websites with instead of one website with all your products listed; will you add more products on the websites?

- What kinds of other services/websites you may connected with this PayPal account in the future?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ahmdsaufy 

What is your question in regards to these questions? Don't you know the answer to any of these questions? You ought to know them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ahmdsaufy 

What is your question in regards to these questions? Don't you know the answer to any of these questions? You ought to know them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ahmdsaufy
Contributor
Contributor

- What kinds of other services/websites you may connected with this PayPal account in the future?

Login to Me Too

neulabs
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Ahmdsaufy  

Paypal also ask me to provide and upload evidence of membership in a recognized business or industry association. What type of document that you upload to solved this problem?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.