Unauthorised access of customer's accounts and their details by PayPal employees?

Defaultanon
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal community,

I always wondered, are PayPal employees able to manually choose to look up all the personal details and all transaction activities that is happening in a customer's PayPal account deliberately without permission or the customer knowing?

I am not trying to be rude here and if I offended anyone here whether they are employees of PayPal or fellow customers like myself then I am truly sorry of presenting such a question.

I just want to know whether there is any safeguard in place in the event that an 'What-if' unethical practice was to take place like this by PayPal's own employees should there ever be any bad apples present within the company that could pose a direct threat to the customer's finance or sensitive personal details.

I look forward to hearing everyones input regarding my concern about this, Thank you

Kind regards,

Thomas

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I would think customer service staff can look into your account,else how can they help you?

is there any reason why they want to look into your account when they are not working on your case?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.