Trouble posting here.

MJE112358
Contributor
Contributor

Hallo.  I had a question to ask here, and it just won't post, but kept asking me to correct the "highlighted errors", and said "Verification failed".  Well, I saw nothing highlighted, and saw nothing wrong with it anyway; and the only verification was that "I'm not a robot" thing, which seemed to be accepted.  Could the wrong thing be something subtle like exceeding a word limit or starting a new line, or something?  No clues were given.  (I'm trying to keep this short and in one paragraph in case that's the problem.)  Does anyone have any idea?  Thanks.  Regards, Michael.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_paula

Hi MJE112358 and welcome, 

I am sorry to hear that you were unable to post your question. Generally, if something is highlighted it is because there is something in your post that is not acceptable to post. This can be if you have any personal information, financial information or any abusive language. Please feel free to try to post your question again. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

MJE112358
Contributor
Contributor

No, there was nothing like that.  Is there a word limit?  (It wasn't very long, but a bit longer than the post starting this thread which obviously I succeeded in posting.)

Anyway, I'll try again.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

MrE
Contributor
Contributor

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 12.15.23 PM lost post.png

PARTIAL SOLUTION: I got the above error and unblocked recaptcha.net, which caused my post to be LOST.  You can see part of it in the above screenshot.  If I'd copied it elsewhere first, I think it, and THEN unblocked recaptcha.net, and pasted it in and tried again, I think I'd have been successful.

I thought this community software saved post/message drafts but I can't find any.  Help! 

Login to Me Too

MrE
Contributor
Contributor

It is absurd to use recaptcha for every post this community.  I have a funded, confirmed paypal account!  Let me post.  Period.

Could a regular offer to bring it up at

"Chat with our moderator team every Wednesday between 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET). Learn more in Community Events "

please?

Crikey, I even have to solve a CAPTCHA to edit this post!

Login to Me Too

MrE
Contributor
Contributor

SEMI-SOLUTION:   It fails in the use case described above, as the draft shown as saved below is of an empty message, not the draft you see part of in the previous screen shot.  But sometimes, drafts can be found there, on your "Profile" / "My profile" page.  If I press submit now, as I'm drafting this post, without completing the CAPTCHA, and then open my profile page, it (this draft) is not there, but if I wait a bit and revisit my profile page, it  (this draft) is there.

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 12.46.55 PM.png
What's super frustrating AND disappointing: I went looking for the draft (of my second post to Re: How do I access the resolution Center on my app?) as soon as it disappeared, but at that time, there were NO drafts saved.  And on top of that, not only is the resolution center still nowhere to be found in the app, there isn't even a link to it in the app.  If that's not evidence of evil intent, I don't know what is!  And inside the app one DOES find links to other web pages!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.