Transgender Discrimanation, looking for a lawyer, cape cod.

cursingceasar
New Community Member

Anyone know a good lawyer that is handling discrimination suits against PayPal? My account is froze and I was asked to send in a picture ID, because my voice sounds like a mans. I can understand that I guess, just making sure I am who I say I am. so I sent it in. 1st time, I was told it was altered, and to resend it via fax this time. So I sent it via fax as asked to do. I received and email stateing that the ID again was altered, because there is no man named Brandy in the united states. again I replied I am transgender. Again they stated I altered my ID, and was asked why I would try and act like a **bleep**, just to use paypal. Then I was told I was just some type of scammer. I believe this is just a way to keep my balance of sales I made and were delivered threw eBay and received 5 star feedback on all of them. I cannot just stand by and let these billionaire steal from me. They are cowards, that hide behind computers. So anyways I need a lawyer, anyone have any discrimination lawyers they know of ?  Thank you, BRANDY <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.