New Community Member
How can I track my package
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@King0187 

Welcome to the Community Forum! Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we’re here.

Depending on the shipping service the seller uses, you may be able to track your item online. If the seller prints a shipping label using PayPal, you can see the tracking number and shipping status on the Transaction Details page.

If you don’t receive your item, we recommend that you contact the seller. If you still don’t receive the item, you can open a dispute in the Resolution Center and we can help you work out the problem. 

We encourage sellers to ship an item as soon as they receive a payment. Most sellers ship within 7 days. (Allow extra time for international shipments.) 

The information may be different based on country/region .If the steps don't work let us know what country where you are in. 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.