Contributor
Don't know if PayPal sent money back or have it
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mistytown 

"Once the payment is sent, it normally takes 3-5 days to show up in your account."

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-set-up-direct-deposit-to-receive-the-economic-i...

PayPal account is not a bank account, but a middleman. Please allow time for PayPal to update the deposit in your account. If it was rejected, you'd be notified and a paper check will be mailed instead which are mailed ahead of schedule because Trump wanted his signature on the checks and was thought to delay everything. LOL

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mistytown
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah butI have been researching this for days I've actually even came in contact because I got my income taxes done on time with someone through H&R block in their financial department and they told me that my emerald card payment that was supposed to come got sent back cuz that account have been closed cuz I already went through my refund now my problem is is I'm just worried for some reason or another that PayPal send it back also because I was able to enter PayPal information but now I'm just real stressed out about it and I entered PayPal information on the 16th so shouldn't I have gotten it by todayplus when I get on the app to review my status on the get my payment I'm completely locked out no dates no info no nothing just locked outthey said it either the info from my taxes I submitted doesn't match their records or of access their service more than too many times in a day can I access it once a day when I wake up it has not refreshed I have not gotten my money and I know I put every number in correctly I am going to scream is there anyone that can help me to look into my account and find out if that payment has been received and just hasn't been credited to my Paypal account yet
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.