Scammers

cherly54
Contributor
Contributor

Scammed with absolutely ZERO help from PAYPAL in refunding payment. Went through all the steps repeatedly in the Resolution Center which is a joke.  The product I ordered was a Solar Fountain Pump from My Argon for $24.15 purchased on 4/25 and tomorrow is the last day I have before PAYPAL closes the complaint therefore, letting the SCAMMERS WIN. The CHINA scammers have changed every email replay through various fake company emails including a fake CHINA tracking company that listed UPS as delivering it on May 9th...NOT! Operating under dropshipshop.com, Pretty Little Deal Store, My Argon, shopify.com. I have ordered many things through PAYPAL thinking they would stand behind me in case there ever was an issue but I feel that they have done nothing to help me retain my money for a product I never received. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

cherly54
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot to add zendesk.com is another email they use. 

Login to Me Too

SAF64
Contributor
Contributor
You would think during PayPals investigations they would get suspicious when a company operates under several different names, that they're probably not an honest company, and honestly that's always the first thing that comes to my mind when I notice, especially on ebay. It's really not hard to spot it, you know same items, same exact locations ect .. and I'm not even a fraud prevention investigator. I too recently been scammed by this company under their Pretty Little Things, however in PayPal it says the money went to myargon or whatever it is. I've filed my claim and will wait to see how it pans out.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.