Scammed and denied by paypal

Cordan0731
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a table and chair set for 4 on the 25th of june.... I never recieved any confirmation email no tracking info nothing it's like it never happened except $7.13 was taken from my account. I asked paypal for help and they denied me saying they showed it was delivered. I HAVE NOT RECOEVED MY ORDER......
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Cordan0731
Contributor
Contributor
It was someone name stephan schaefer that has scammed me my bank statement says paypay SILVESTERED ..I paid $70.13 for a table n chair set and was denied by PayPal they said it was delivered ... sorry I hav not recieved my order IVE BEEN SCAMMED

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

Cordan0731
Contributor
Contributor
It was someone name stephan schaefer that has scammed me my bank statement says paypay SILVESTERED ..I paid $70.13 for a table n chair set and was denied by PayPal they said it was delivered ... sorry I hav not recieved my order IVE BEEN SCAMMED
Login to Me Too

dsaelee
New Community Member

I had a similar issue.  I bought a composter from a website called canvasn.club.  when I received the package, it was two face masks.  I opened a claim with Paypal but they denied it stating the package was received.  I explained on the claim, the package was received but it was totally not what was ordered.  Upon researching this merchant (which I should have probably done before I purchased anything from them), I found dozens of similar claims and complaints about purchases being made and receiving face masks.  Where's the buyer protection?  Paypal does not protect the consumer.

Login to Me Too

Tuckera1
New Community Member
The same thing happened to me the USPS said they have been seeing a lot of sellers saying the order has been delivered and it has not. I am still waiting for a resolution of the dispute I filed.
Login to Me Too

1Chiefy
New Community Member
I purchase a bicycle from besttoolsi..on July 1st.. I constantly check my email see if it's been shipped or the status.. it was always order confirmed and no shipping information.. I emailed the contact four times to find out what is the delivery time or shipping time..no response... I contacted PayPal to dispute the situation.. cuz when I attempted to go to the website.. everywhere it's said that it's a fraudulent company.. PayPal said they will contact the seller.. and to my surprise they got a response the next day.. he said did my claim was denied because my bicycle was delivered by USPS.. and provided a tracking number... when I checked the tracking history it was said to have gone through Texas where it went from Amazon's hands to the USPS.. Amazon makes their own deliveries.. and that it was delivered at my house on July 13th... I get an email every day from the United States postal service as to whether I have any mail or packages to be delivered on that day.. and no packages were scheduled for that day.. now I did get delivered a pair of earrings..which was purchased elsewhere and in no way can you confuse earrings..which is delivered like a letter not a package..and a boys bicycle..i keep trying to contact resolution center at PayPal and it won't let me get past the first question because it says..sorry dispute resolved..and the contact info the seller gave PayPal is not at all the same as the seller sent me..the tracking info they gave naive PayPal..was the tracking info from my earrings..which have nothing to do with the seller..you can't go to the website of the seller because it was fraudulent..and PayPal is encouraging them because they did not do their job...just took the word of a fraudulent seller over a valued customer that has made many transactions before...
Login to Me Too

SCAMBAITED

I am sorry you are going through this. I do not like their resolution process. It's curved towards scams and has no intentions of giving people a chance to actually have a chance of being heard and listened to. They do not care enough about customers. 

Login to Me Too

SCAMBAITED

Sorry, you got scammed and I hope but don't you will get anything resolved in your favor. PP has no interest in buyer/seller protection.

Login to Me Too

Victorandjanae
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!! Where is Paypal buyers protection? I paid $69.99 - instead of a car seat, I got a disposable face mask and a baby toy after 3 month time - from CHINA! And... I cannot talk to any Paypal customer service🤯
Login to Me Too

tekavw
Contributor
Contributor
Me too was scammed and PayPal closed the dispute. The ***** seller provided a tracking number that was wrong. I contacted UPS and they said the tracking number have been delivered to the contact provided, which wasn't me. Never recieved my money nor my items $350. #*%% the customer protection and support
Login to Me Too

SCAMBAITED

I have been scammed multiple times by my wife's actions and outside actions that I had nothing to do with. I have gotten no help. A few thousand bucks gone. The AutoBot is useless and the resolution options are set up to not help or even allow to dispute properly. I was sent funds from someone that claimed I sold them something that I had no idea about. They wanted me to refund the money using friends and family BS so they could take the money from my account then cancel their payment to get it again. I couldn't refuse the payment and the only option was to post a refund and get charged the fees???!!!!???!?? Seriously why do I have to pay fees for being a victim? I am so tired of the BS useless help and not actually getting help. The scammer got their funds and I am sure they reversed the charges somehow on the bank's side to get more. I got charged fees to resolve a refund for something I never wanted and had no way of refusing. Is there a way to not allow payments to be accepted and not be charged fees for turning down scams?? I am no longer selling anything online and taking payments through this business and as soon as I can get my auto bills from things like Netflix and such configured I am ghosting this process. I am starting to wonder if the scams are actually employees who know the system and how to milk people out of their money and get away with it. Does anyone actually get the help that is what should be done and resolved correctly? I never accepted the payment, never agreed to refund, and paying the fees. All of this was done without my consent. I have no sayso on my account to protect myself from scams and PP has zero protection for people that are victims. Does PP sell their user list to underground sites so people become targets?

thanks for any help posted with legit answers

Scambaited

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.