Scam

DarkWolf63845
Contributor
Contributor

i recently bought my mother a bicycle she wanted for mothers day . when i got the order it was a letter 7 came from china yet the website said california after clearly showing everything paypal favors the seller in the dispute how is this justice for a clear scam $70.49 is alot to loose two more im disputing over 2 tvs any ideas will be helpful

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

tat2dangel777
Contributor
Contributor
I had ordered a bicyle for may husband's birthday on may 18th and was same price. Wonder if it's same scam company. It's showing up on my credit card unser paypal and then weird name (proberably China too) anyhow paypal can't find nothing in order to dispute yet it's listed on my credit card. Kicker is shipping tracking number I got from so called seller in email says post office delivered it on APRIL 18 the must all be psychic to order and shipped and deliver an item an entire month before it's even ordered! Wth? And can't even get a hold of paypal other then their stupid messages which is a robot repeatin same crap over and over. I'd they don't solve this I will sue them for fraud! It may not be that much but 70 some dollars with all this covid crap going on is, and besides that it's the principal behind it!
Login to Me Too

DarkWolf63845
Contributor
Contributor
It is possible PayPal ruled in there favor we need more protection from this another fellow was scam for 1500 . I researched yesterday there are 3 listings same price for margarittaville women’s bicycle and all three was bogus addresses cause there website had a physical address belonged to someone else . So many scams sadly the sites look real this was clearly Chinese ding Kung was the seller .
Login to Me Too

tat2dangel777
Contributor
Contributor
I think so! Mine was also from a very legitimate looking website for a schwinns mens bicycle. The website was choulioshop.live the business is supposedly registered to a Paul A Hallenbeck in Florida. Phone number provided is disconnected. On reportscam.com I've found already 69 complaints! Same scam and also better business Bureau has 22 in last 12 month alone againt them saying they're not accredited business and rating is F! If paypal don't refund they are making them self partner in crime with these scammers! I will not let that go, cause it's the principal behind it. Plus nobody else should have to fall victim to this. It's outrageous!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.