Scam or legit site?

Anna191
Contributor
Contributor
21 REPLIES 21

pecanflyboy
Contributor
Contributor

viviantee is a very elaborate scam.  They will take your paypal payment, and create a UPS shipping # that shows delivery in your city with delivery confirmation.  How do they do this, I don't know.  But someone in your city shows proof of delivery.  Paypal will not refund your money because UPS will not release the delivery address information.  I'm currently trying to get UPS to just send me documentation showing it did not come to MY address.

Login to Me Too

Dan-R
Contributor
Contributor

Where did the tracking number show the package was sent from?

Login to Me Too

GChavira1
Contributor
Contributor

My tracking info said that it was shipped from Aliso Viejo, CA, although the company is supposed to be in MN.

Login to Me Too

TradBuild
New Community Member

I tracked the delivery with the UPS code sent to me by PayPal. The tracking number showed a delivery to my address for something less than 1/2 LB.  What I ordered was nearly 50 pounds.  I've tried contacting PayPal, Viviantee, UPS and the shipment origin - to no avail.

It sounds as though PayPal is not honoring its buyer protection plan.  I'll file a complaint w/ my credit card company to see if I can get my money back: $280.44 😞

Login to Me Too

wensac
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem and even though I immediately reported the scam and how they erroneously took my money I am still not getting any help.

Login to Me Too

Lglenn2936
Contributor
Contributor
My order was placed on July 4 and it says it was delivered on June 23. How did it get delivered before I ever ordered it? I think PayPal needs to acknowledge that they have a scammer using their site. I think PayPal needs to acknowledge that they have a scammer using their site. I’m out $162 but I felt secure using the PayPal button knowing I would be protected. We definitely got scammed and need to be able to get the name of this company out there so other people do not lose their money.
Login to Me Too

Anna191
Contributor
Contributor
I reported the site to Pay-Pal next day after purchase. Something didn't feel right, because we got no order confirmation and there was no phone number to contact the business. I trace their address to a flower shop...most likely they just put down a fake address down. We got an email through Paypal saying the product shipped. We checked with UPS and noticed it said delivered 3 days before we got the e-mail. Stupid! UPS actually provided us with the information and we are waiting now...In order to take the site down we need to file a police report y'all!
Login to Me Too

Dan-R
Contributor
Contributor

Where did the tracking number say the package came from?

Login to Me Too

Debaceves
New Community Member
Ughhhhh I wish I would have checked this BEFORE I let them take my $277!!! I too felt safe paying through Paypal but not anymore! What a bunch of BS. I hope they get taken down soon and we all get our money back...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.