Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DuhDriver 

If we can't help you then.........

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nurealamnayan
New Community Member

<Removed>

Login to Me Too

Stacie-1
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to message with Pay Pal, and for two days I get this,- 

Our apologies, but messages are currently unavailable.

Please close this window and select another contact option. Does anyone have another way to contact them, besides email, because they just intruct me to chat with them and I get this message every time! Completely frustrated!

Login to Me Too

Alabama101
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any customers services reps that's in the united states, if so how can i reach them 

Login to Me Too

Gbugwas50
New Community Member
PayPal phone number
Login to Me Too

Booshie01
New Community Member
Need to speak with live customer service representative has anyone had trouble doing this as I have in the past I was able to do so with no problem what is going on
Login to Me Too

OhioChawn
New Community Member
Is there a 800 number?
Login to Me Too

zorro42
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any way to get a human from PayPal to speak with?  My issue is not getting handled by the robots

Login to Me Too

maffh
New Community Member

HOW IN THE **bleep** DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT?  

Login to Me Too

Brandygirl11
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

how do I get a phone number for PayPal?  I couldn’t find one.  Would you please give me the number

TIA

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.