Highlighted
New Community Member

SCRA

How do I apply for SCRA

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: SCRA

PayPal is close loop on SCRA and will only take your request over the phone and send a letter denying you if you joined before the account. However; if you have a paypal card, call sync bank and they will honor your service drop your fees and I treat, then refund you the balance. PayPal preferred doesn’t do that and the operators are num to it
Highlighted

Hi @mtleah29,

I'm happy to help! Which credit product do you have with PayPal? Is it PayPal Credit or one of the cards that PayPal offers? If it's a card, which one?

Once we know which product it is, I can get you the information for contacting the customer support for that product, and you can make your request that way.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted
Contributor

Olivia,

I have PayPal Credit and am also trying to apply for SCRA benefits. Would you be able to provide me with contact info for accomplishing this task?

Highlighted
New Community Member

I also gave PayPal credit and would love contact information please!
Highlighted
Contributor

I also have paypal credit, how do i apply for the SCRA? I asked online chat and they said they never heard of it and then sent me a phone number to call. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I am wondering the same thing. I did the general request through synchrony bank since they now took over PayPal credit. The changes were applied to my Ashley home store card but haven't heard anything regarding my PayPal credit.

Highlighted
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia can you advise the process for PayPal Credit?

Highlighted

Hi @kailarepz,

Thank you for your question! To contact PayPal Credit, please log into your account, click PayPal Credit, and click Contact Us to see the available contact options.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted

So I was on this SAME boat a few weeks ago. Everyone kept saying "if you had an account BEFORE joining they won't do it" or "only over the phone" WELL I didn't apply over the phone, just sent a message directly. They then told me what to send I applied for it on my PAYPAL MASTERCARD and PAYPAL SMARTCONNECT. Both got approved for 0%APR and they lowered my payments. From the letters they sent: IF YOU ARE ACTIVE DUTY they need either: -LES [preferred] -ORIGINAL ENLISTMENT PAPERS/CONTRACT -PCS ORDERS -STATEMENT OF SERVICE LETTER -DEPLOYMENT ORDERS IF YOU ARE A SPOUSE OR DEPENDENT they said to send ONE or more of these items ALONG with Servicemember's orders: - COPY OF MARRIAGE CERT. -COPY OF POWER OF ATTORNEY -COPY OF ORDERS LISTING DEP. AND SPOUSE -COPY OF SPOUSE OR DEP ID [FRONT ONLY] For PayPal Mastercard they said to fax[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]or mail to SYNCHRONY BANK/ PAYPAL MASTERCARD <removed> for questions !! ALSO make sure to write the LAST four numbers of the accounts you're applying for! Good luck! Hope this helps!