Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Roytoy69 

Thank you for using PayPal Community. You will need to contact the game site so they can send the money to your PayPal account. You might be required by the game site to register your PayPal account to them (this depends on their process) or just simply provide your PayPal email address. You can also check this page for more information on receiving money How do I receive money or get paid via PayPal? 

Hope this helps. Keep safe! 

If you find this or any other post helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Roytoy69 

Thank you for using PayPal Community. You will need to contact the game site so they can send the money to your PayPal account. You might be required by the game site to register your PayPal account to them (this depends on their process) or just simply provide your PayPal email address. You can also check this page for more information on receiving money How do I receive money or get paid via PayPal? 

Hope this helps. Keep safe! 

If you find this or any other post helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Login to Me Too

Roytoy69
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks alot i will try it again as it keeps say put my email or phone and my paypal account name of number i am a rookie with all this stuff
Login to Me Too

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
You're welcome @Roytoy69. Since you've mentioned that you are being asked to put those information, please provide the exact information you used to set up your PayPal account. And also make sure that either your PayPal email address or phone number is confirmed so you won't have issues receiving money. Have a great day!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.