Roonto/Mayrashop

cromartie
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone done business with either Roonto or Mayrashop?  I placed an order with them and go a confirmation (many weeks ago) but I have not received the product nor will they answer my inquiries.  Of course, I am hoping they are legit and will send my product, but in the meantime I am concerned

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @cromartie, hope you're doing fine.

I know you might be worried about your order with this merchant specially that they are not responding to your messages.

But if this transaction is made using your PayPal account under the payment type Goods and Services, PayPal Purchase or Buyer Protection covers you in case there is a problem. If you feel like you'll bee needing PayPal's help to get your seller's attention about this transaction for an item that doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help you get a full refund. Just log in to your PayPal account and do the following steps.

1. Locate and click payment transaction in your PayPal account activity
2. Click "Report a problem"
3. Click “I didn't receive an item I purchased”.

Or

1. Go to Resolution Center.
2. Click Report a Problem.
3. Select the reason for your dispute and click Continue.

For more information, check this: I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute?

Hope this helps and the transaction be resolved amicably soonest. Keep safe!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @cromartie, hope you're doing fine.

I know you might be worried about your order with this merchant specially that they are not responding to your messages.

But if this transaction is made using your PayPal account under the payment type Goods and Services, PayPal Purchase or Buyer Protection covers you in case there is a problem. If you feel like you'll bee needing PayPal's help to get your seller's attention about this transaction for an item that doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help you get a full refund. Just log in to your PayPal account and do the following steps.

1. Locate and click payment transaction in your PayPal account activity
2. Click "Report a problem"
3. Click “I didn't receive an item I purchased”.

Or

1. Go to Resolution Center.
2. Click Report a Problem.
3. Select the reason for your dispute and click Continue.

For more information, check this: I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute?

Hope this helps and the transaction be resolved amicably soonest. Keep safe!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.