Restricted access

agombas
Contributor
Contributor
Hi All, I’m having trouble with my TOMRA account depositing my PAYPAL account I’m receiving emails saying PayPal has restricted access......Help!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @agombas,

Hope you're doing well.

A restricted account means that you won’t be able to do certain things with your PayPal account. Usually, we ask you to complete some steps to remove the restriction by clicking the resolution center, account limitations then click resolve.

If all the steps are completed and your account remains limited, it means one of two things:

• We've already reviewed your account and sent you an email asking for more information, or
  • We're reviewing the information you provided and we'll email you with an update.

The time it takes to resolve an account limitation depends on the complexity of your specific case.

We will notify you by email of our decision. If you complete the steps and we ask you for more information by email, please respond as soon as possible so we can resolve your case.

Note: If you received an email stating that your account is limited, but don't see any steps in the Resolution Center, you may have received a fake email. Forward it to spoof@paypal.com and we’ll investigate it for you. After you send us the email, delete it from your inbox. If you clicked on any links or downloaded any attachments within the suspicious email or website, log in to your account and view your transactions. It’s also a good idea to change your password.

Hope this helps. Keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.