Refund

tmerriweather18
Contributor
Contributor

Jereldine #1630098, Just want you to know that the above-mentioned name Jereldine was a very big help to me today and I applaud her with a standing ovation she was outstanding in her customer service and the information that I received from her was very beneficial we need more customer service reps like her thank you thank you thank you and God bless. When I called PayPal's number on July 1st somehow it got intercepted and $499 was taken out of my account Geraldine assisted me with information as far as online fraud I just want to thank you guys for having someone like her to assist people like me again thank you thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you would like to communicate with me further feel free to send me an email through my email address

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Shawna

Hi @tmerriweather18,

Thanks for visiting the Community Forum!

We appreciate you taking the time to share about your great experience with a member of our team. I will gladly pass this along to her and her manager. 🙂

Have a nice day!

-Shawna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.