GOALS

TVR92

What can I use instead of Goals?

Login to Me Too
88 REPLIES 88

Janie96
New Community Member
Honestly I really wish they wouldn’t. This has helped me save so much money and keep track of what I have spent and what I can’t spend. Really wish they would keep this amazing feature
Login to Me Too

Jen4567
Contributor
Contributor
Same. It was so much easier to save when you couldn't see the money just sitting there every time you opened your bank account.
Login to Me Too

lar2906
Contributor
Contributor
I create a PayPal Plus account just because of the Create a Goal option, I was able to create one but now when I try to create another there is a error message saying “Something went wrong”, I’ve been trying for days and the same message shows, has this ever happened to someone else?
Login to Me Too

Angelarenee
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know how to access the goals tab on the android app? I cant find it at all!! Thanks.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Hutch368
Contributor
Contributor

here this will help many people with the same problem• Move any money from your Goals to your PayPal balance
‌before May 3‌ (. On May 3, we’ll
‌move any remaining money for you.

• While you won’t be able to create new goals, any active goals you currently have will stay active until May 3.

• Make sure your account’s in good standing. If your PayPal balance
is negative, add funds to bring it up to at least $0. Otherwise,
money moved from your Goals will be used to offset
the negative balance.

Login to Me Too

MamaAngel
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone tell me what program is replacing Goals?

Login to Me Too

acembellish
Contributor
Contributor

We don't know yet. PP has not told us what exactly and when, just that they will be launching a more robust Goals.

Login to Me Too

Vamptress13
Contributor
Contributor
This is my 1st time ever using this so I apologize ahead of time if I messed anything up or picked the wrong category to where this is suppose to go. I just wanted to know if anyone could tell me if they've seen or heard anything about PayPal ending the goals program? I vaguely remember seeing something about it awhile back ago, but haven't heard or seen anything since. If anyone has any info they can share that would help I'd definitely appreciate it, thank u!
Login to Me Too

Angel532511
Contributor
Contributor
I deleted some of my goals to clear it up an make a new one but when I went to create a new one I can’t find where I can create one
Login to Me Too

OTownGangsta801
New Community Member

I am curious about the PayPal Goals program. I have heard that it is ending, though I'd like to know if it is true, when, & why. The goals program really helps me put my money where it needs to be so that I can keep track of everything.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.