Push Notification for iPhone app not working since Aug 22

Marketpacer
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else notice that push notifications for payments aren't working anymore for iphone app?

stopped working sometime the evening of Aug 22. I noticed I had a software update so I updates my iphone to iOS 12.4, made sure my paypal app was up to date. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the paypal app, turned iphone off and on, made sure the alerts are on and allowed...not sure what else to do. I need to have my payment notifications working

thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Marketpacer
Contributor
Contributor

so is there no support at paypal community to help with this?

Login to Me Too

caricky
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same problem and time frame here.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Marketpacer and @caricky,

I'm sorry to hear that the push notifications are not working. Please log in at https://www.paypal-support.com and click Contact us. You can provide all the details regarding what you've seen there, and a technician will reach back out to you if anything further is needed.

Thank you for the report!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Marketpacer
Contributor
Contributor

I have already opened a ticket at support and haven't received a reply yet

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Marketpacer,

Thank you for making that report! If the support team needs any further information, they'll be able to reach out to you if you made the report on that site.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.