Purshased a fake hoverboard

Kermitthefrog77
New Community Member
I purchased a hoverboard but when inspection its a fake one it didn't have any CE and the user manual didn't make sense plus the company has been using another company's name I have sent the item back to a storage company that's the address they wanted me to send too and parcel force has tried to deliver but there is no one there to receive it...even though I have looked on the storage website and it says 24 hour security... My thought it this seller doesn't want to give me a full refund so he will do anything to not receive the fake hooverbord.. This has ruined our Xmas the stress and money loss....know I realise that it was weird when the seller had lots of hoverboards in stock even though almost all had sold out of the galaxy one we bought and he wanted paying that evening... Was 8pm... Please help me I've opened an dispute but PayPal has said once received they will issue refund but its looking like the seller do not want to receive it as no one there at the storage company to collect from parcel force please can someone advice me what to do next we are down £219 it's a lot of money too
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.