Problems with this operation!!!!!!

robynlamb
New Community Member

Have been trying to contact them for the last two wks and they always find a way make it impossible !!!! You'd think with their recent $4 bn. acquisition they would go out of their way to satisfy the coustomer . Not with these guys. After the fact I looked up their "ratings [ I know " barn- door horses out ] .they rated a 2 out 5 and I think that is giving them way too much credit.My problem is very simple " did not get the item " but they won't let you commicate with them thru all the devices they throw at you . THIS IS A VERY STUPID COMPANY.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@robynlamb 

I hope you are doing well. We're sorry to hear things didn't go as planned,however,when you pay with PayPal on any website, PayPal Purchase / Buyer Protection covers you in case there is a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help you get a full refund.

Here's how to file a dispute if you have not received your item :  I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute?

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂

Stay Safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.