Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TheBearJew
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Mimzy777,

Unfortunately, it is not as simple as changing your email address. You will need to go to your Paypal account settings and when you click on "update" for your email address you should see a large "+" plus mark in the top right or a button that says "Add email". You will then be able to add a new email address to your Paypal account. 

Once you do that you will now see 2 email addresses in your Paypal account settings. You can then change the primary email from the old to the new by editing the new email account you just added.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

TheBearJew
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Mimzy777,

Unfortunately, it is not as simple as changing your email address. You will need to go to your Paypal account settings and when you click on "update" for your email address you should see a large "+" plus mark in the top right or a button that says "Add email". You will then be able to add a new email address to your Paypal account. 

Once you do that you will now see 2 email addresses in your Paypal account settings. You can then change the primary email from the old to the new by editing the new email account you just added.

I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.