Please Help πŸ™ can anyone resolve this issue? I want my personal info removing from the internet ?

Belladoggy1
Contributor
Contributor

Ok 

in simple terms ,as I tend to go into too much detail !

4 years ago a disgruntled customer entered my business name ,my personal name and my full address on eBay community site in a complaint which was unfounded . It is easily visible by entering my name into google , Exposing my name and address which I really would like removed after 4 years of exposure ?

pleeeeeeaaasssseeee can anyone help. Kudos advised that it would no longer be visible but it’s still there in black and white 😫

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Belladoggy1,

I'm sorry to hear that someone entered your information on the eBay community. If the post is not in the PayPal community, there are no functions here for reporting the post. Please visit the eBay community. If you find the specific posts, I believe that they have a Report Inappropriate Content option available to you if you are logged in and viewing their community that way. It appears to be the same function that we have here, but would alert their team instead of ours.

I believe at the end of your post when you mention Kudos, you're referring to another post of yours where @kernowlass suggested to you that you report the post to the moderators here to be taken down. That was based on your statement that the post is in the PayPal community forum. If it's in the eBay community forum, you would have to report it to the eBay moderation team. If the post is actually in the PayPal community, you will have to select the Report Inappropriate Content option on that specific post (not one of your own posts) in order to have it reviewed by the moderation team.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.