Photos

NikkiXoLynn
Contributor
Contributor
How do I post photos in a response to a community thread? I can see someone above me did it so i know it can be done but I can’t see how anywhere and google won’t help either.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NikkiXoLynn,

Thank you for your question about posting photos in the community. If you click the Quick Reply button, you will not have access to the advanced features that allow adding images. If you click Reply to topic, there are more robust features that will be available.

If you look at the top of the post reply box, you'll see this:

Click the icon that looks like a camera, and you'll have the option to insert a photo.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NikkiXoLynn,

Thank you for your question about posting photos in the community. If you click the Quick Reply button, you will not have access to the advanced features that allow adding images. If you click Reply to topic, there are more robust features that will be available.

If you look at the top of the post reply box, you'll see this:

Click the icon that looks like a camera, and you'll have the option to insert a photo.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

NikkiXoLynn
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! I was hitting quick reply. I still wasn’t able to get it on mobile but I tried it on desktop and it worked!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NikkiXoLynn,

I'm very glad I was able to help!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.