Paypal to GCash fund transfer problem

gpmasiglat
New Community Member

Is anybody else having problems with transferring their funds to GCash? It says 'This service is temporarily unavailable due to PayPal system maintenance. Please check back later.' but I cannot find any this maintenance on PayPal status page. How long do you think this will last? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
125 REPLIES 125

fcbolves
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem. I hope it will be fixed soon. 

Login to Me Too

DhatsME

I have the same issue since FRIDAY..i have been trying to cash in money FROM my PAYPAL ACCOUNT but up until now it's not yet resolved!! PLEASE FIX IT SOON!! 

Login to Me Too

Joegotflow
New Community Member
Same Here i cant cash in. I need the money badly right now
Login to Me Too

gwgteamleadph
Contributor
Contributor

I hope this helps...No problem from their end as per GCASH customer service. I called Paypal an hour ago and I was told that they do have the issue on their end. Still not done with their maintenance/update. Turn around time is not definite as per rep. Hoping this gets resolved soonest. 

Login to Me Too

Abby1004
I have same problem when will it get fixed? Please help us paypal
Login to Me Too

Ellimistx
New Community Member

Users in the Philippines have been having this issue for three days now, and according to GCash, it is on Paypal's end that is having an issue. A resolution to this problem would be appreciated as most of us rely on the services to cash out Paypal funds.

Login to Me Too

Davidkalidas
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here. And yes gcash has confirmed that it is on PayPals end. System Maintenance - but for 3 days? Its really weird. PayPal should at least notify its users if a maintenance this long should happen. Unless something happened?
Login to Me Too

happyzabne
it has been 48hours pls help
Login to Me Too

Sweetyjhing08
New Community Member
Hi is paypal is currently unavailable to cash in to gcash i tried many times just now
Login to Me Too

Lynsotelo09
Contributor
Contributor

So this has been happening since the 21st? <removed>! Is yours still not working?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.