Paypal resolution center

ToddGansel
Contributor
Contributor

I've been on hold now for over 51 minutes because I asked to speak to a supervisor. Is this normal behavior? Dooes PayPal really care less about it's customers?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ToddGansel 

Can be a few hours at busy times.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ToddGansel
Contributor
Contributor

Well if supervisors are that busy they must have real issues with the people that answer the phones. I hung up and called back. Spoke with a nice young lady who was unable to help me as she could not open my file. She said they would call me back, but it's been almost 24 hours still nothing. The first person I talked to yesterday really tried my patients. He said I did not submit proof that I shipped the item back for return, but he was able to tell me that the item still shows in transit all in the same breath. I guess the customer is never right and the buyer protection is null and void and is just a gimmick. I guess Monday I'll call Synchrony Bank and find out if I have a leg to stand on or did I just loose the product that I returned and my $112.00?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ToddGansel 

For you to win the dispute, tracking has to show the item as delivered in the time allowed by paypal for you to return it.

If it shows as delivered after you lost the dispute you can try an appeal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.