Paypal customer service phone number hanging up while on hold.

faders111
New Community Member

why does customer support hang up on me while i'm on hold, after i state the problem to the bot on the line.  are they off on labor day....would have been nice if they communicated that...

i did everything right with the one time password, and i correctly identified my problem with the automated answering machine.

Call ended 1:31 seconds in while on hold.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

rimamhr
New Community Member

I called them 3 times today and waited about 20-30 minutes each time to get call back. while my call connected to an agent they said ill put you on the hold one moment please... then simply hanged up the phone!!!  twice not once. I'm calling again if they do it again swear to god ill find the office address and ill go there no mater how much it cost. they been giving me falls information for almost 12 days!!! now I try to call but they hang up! I do not undrestand this behaviour 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

I'm sorry to hear your experience has not been good. I recommend reaching out to our customer service on Facebook or Twitter for account assistance.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.