Payments on hold

Malo5
New Community Member
I sent a payment earlier yesterday and the recipient says it's on hold and i can't find an option to confirm payment from my end, please help
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Malo5 

Send the following to the recipient:

If you are experiencing delayed funds availability, here are some shipping tips that may help you get your payment sooner:

• Add tracking information: If you provide tracking information from one of our supported carriers in the transaction details page, your payment should be available 1 day after we can confirm the delivery date. 
  • No Shipping Info: If your item doesn't need to be shipped (e-books, piano lessons, etc.), mark the order as Processed and provide the required details.
  • Buyer confirmation: A buyer will receive a notification email once you've uploaded the tracking number. When your buyer confirms they've received the item, the payment will be released immediately.

(These options may not be available for some countries):

Seller/Recipient: To add tracking information:

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.

2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.

3. Click Add Tracking Info.

4. Select an Order Status: Processed or Shipped with or without tracking info.

Buyer/Sender: To confirm you've received an item:

1. Go to Activity.
  2. Find and click the original payment for the item.
  3. Click Confirm receipt.
  4. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

Note: Not all purchases require receipt confirmation.

If buyer/sender does not confirm receipt, you may have to wait up to 21 days for PayPal to release funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Malo5
New Community Member
I've tried all these, but i didn't add a shipping address, and on the payment details from acticity, it's marked as completed and there's no other option to click there.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.