Payment invoiced by us and sent by the customer but not received in our Paypal account

antonib
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I hope someone can maybe help me as to what i should do ? I have messaged Paypal 5 times on 5 consecutive days  - but have had absolutely no response... So I thought I would try this ... I have a query regarding a payment that was invoiced by our company to a client of ours ... the client says that the payment has left her bank and she has sent me a screen shot which shows £ Money  going from her account into our PayPal account... but I have no record of this . We had sent an invoice to her for this amount on the day she made the payment but it has not gone into our account. On the 21st April the customer emailed me to say that she had had an email from PayPal saying that the invoice was cancelled.  We had had delay in being able to send the goods due to the Covid 19 lockdown so i said that I would look into this when the goods were actually ready... they were ready this week  and I checked all of our payment history and i really cannot find any payment coming in for this amount from this customer. We had worked many times with this customer and she is as confused as we are as the payment has not been refunded to her in anyway... Please can you help me with this ... She has been a client with us for many seasons. Please can you get back to me on this as i really need to send the goods as quickly as possible but do need to have the payment with us before I can do this. As I say I have messaged this to PayPal (with all the amounts and names and invoice numbers etc... but haven't heard a thing back) 

Hope someone can advise ?? Be lovely to get this sorted.. we are in the UK  - the customer is in Belgium. Thank you . 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.