New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I have read a number of the articles about PayPal "holds" being placed on funds, as well as being victimized by their unethical practice(s).
Yea, I've gotten the run-around between eBay and PayPal as to why funds are on hold, just like many of you.
BUT NOW, the SCAM has reached new heights. There is no question as to the responsible party - it's PayPal.
Good were sold through eBay (who continues with holds AFTER THREE YEARS OF SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTIONS AND 100% FEEDBACK),
BUT holds are now continuing AFTER THE GOODS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED.
By PayPal's own guidelines, funds are to be released within a day of receipt, as verified by a tracking number.
IT'S BEEN FIVE DAYS NOW - NO RELEASE OF FUNDS and
1) NO RESPONSE to any online messaging
2) Customer Service is automated and IF THE "PROBLEM" IS HOLD OF FUNDS, CALL IS AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATED.
3) PayPal Corporate provides NO MEANS of contacting them on the matter - of course not, guess who engineered the "scam".
4) "Tweeted" Customer Service about the ILLEGITIMATE hold on funds - got a response initially, asking for account info, THEN NO FURTHER REPSONSE!
PayPal has made it clear that they intend to continue (and escalate) their unethical business practices - Can you imagine how much money they are making on all of the funds they are holding?
If you are experiencing delayed funds availability, here are some shipping tips that may help you get your payment sooner:
Here’s how (These options may not be available for some countries):
Seller/Recipient: Add tracking information, FIRST:
1. Click Activity at the top of the page.
2. Find and click the original payment for the item or service.
3. Click Add Tracking Info.
4. Select an Order Status: Processed or Shipped (with or without tracking info).
Buyer/Sender: To confirm receipt of an order/item
Note: Not all purchases require receipt confirmation.
Or you can wait 21 days and PayPal will release it automatically. Could be some technical issue with PayPal's automated system that confirms the tracking.
Yea, I've heard that story- TRACKING NUMBER WAS PROVIDED as indicated in the original post...
And, guess who called me about releasing the funds right after I made this post.