PayPal plenty of Technical issues

feepastes
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone

Recently PayPal has become a nightmare and what makes this even worse is the support you receive when you explain your issue. Their replies like you're dealing with a kid and not a professional support.

Here is what I have come across recently and I hope if some really experienced people tell me about it or what to do.

First, I have a PayPal business account and I use it to send payments on a regular basis to my website members (Payouts)
Recently when I started to send payments to my website members some of them reported that PayPal is holding their payments for 24 hrs (As I see this is a checking process that I don't have a problem with even If I don't know why) BUT the problem is that PayPal's sending emails (Notification message by email to inform about money received) to money receiver (My website members in this case) to inform them That they receive Payments from me USING MY FULLNAME instead of my BUSINESS NAME by Saying:
"First name Last name", Just sent you money with PayPal (Email content)
Instead of using my Business name
"Business Name", Just sent you money with PayPal (Email Content)
So right now PayPal reveals my full name to all of the people I transact with and I send payment to -_-

This is the first issue that makes me really very mad, Because I'm sending business payments not a personal transactions, If I want to do so I will go to my personal account and send money to whoever I want, but the payment was for Business purpose and not a personal benefit and should not include my full name (Real name) in any form or details.

The second issue is the NO ADDRESS NEEDED in Select Shipping address dropdown is no longer working it's just placed there to make the page look like something wow special -_-Here is my experience: I always choose no address needed in all of my transactions because I'm not expecting the person I am sending money to, to ship anything as If I buy a digital good, and guess what? They include the address and ask the people (I sent payment to) to update tracking number, Just what is this? I noticed this after someone sends me a message telling me "what should the tracking code be", So I verified the transaction to see that the address is Included, I thought it was my mistake, but when I checked all the previous transactions it was always there and also in the future transactions too, this is a really really bad thing.

What I think about this?
I think that PayPal is doing some sort of improvement (As they think) for the website workflow, but they are missing a bunch of bugs and issues, and making us very disappointed to use their service.
And when you're requesting some technical help they just reply with a community or FAQ copied answer that's off topic and not related to the issue. I even got the "clear browser cookies" for a transaction issue this is really a very low knowledge of a customer support agent to have.

What's new?
After dealing with so much of this low quality support agents someone found that this issue should be escalated to some higher technical support to be fixed because they must not reveal the full name of a Business account user.

At this time it has been 5 days since no new information is provided.

if someone has the same issue, could you please tell me how to deal with it because my business account is not a business account anymore, just a personal one with a business name.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

feepastes
Contributor
Contributor

My topic is not about funds availability, it is about personal data revealing while using a Business account.
I'm now sure that PayPal has the worst support ever seen anywhere, shame.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @feepastes,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience regarding your payments and the service you've received. I definitely understand your frustration. It sounds like this may have already been done, but just in case I'd like to ask that you report this problem here. That will escalate the problem to our technical teams to ensure this is addressed. You're correct, your business name should be showing up, not your personal name, and that's something we'll need to get resolved. Your patience in this situation while we resolve the problem is appreciated. Thank you!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

feepastes
Contributor
Contributor

I filled the technical support form Nov 6 without getting a reply.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.