PayPal has no problem doing business with criminals!

cmwilliams0504
Contributor
Contributor

Why does PayPal suck so much?

Long story short, I ordered something from a website that supposedly sells NBA jerseys on June 6th. Only a few minutes later, I got notification that the United States Postal Service delivered it on May 29th. Now, anyone with any decency and an IQ of at least double digits can see that violates the physics of the space-time continuum. I put in a dispute a few days later. PayPal denied it. I've tried many, many times to reopen it and have gotten nowhere. Their live chats claim that they reopened it but will take 20 days to resolve. What a **bleep**ing joke! Is it really that difficult to give me my money back? And naturally, this shows what people are involved with PayPal---absolutely no remorse for letting criminals do business with them and scam one of their customers. No investigation into the matter or anything.

Bottom line, PayPal can suck a **bleep**. I'll never do ANY transaction with them ever again!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cmwilliams0504
Contributor
Contributor

Oh look, I've earned an Active Badge! That really **bleep**ing makes up for not getting my order or refunded my **bleep**ing money!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.