PayPal are Scammers too

axmitch51
Contributor
Contributor
Why does PayPal side with sellers who admit they never performed a service or shipped goods? And then does not refund your money? They should at least allow me to give them a zero correct? And when I recommend to the Department of s Defence how bad the service is that PayPal gives is worst than lousy for service members they should not get upset right? And they should also stop using COVID 19 as the reason for bad service and admit they have service sucked and they were inconsiderate long before COVID-19. I am stuck using them because I have family and friends who use them unfortunately. Good grief.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

James6151
Contributor
Contributor

While I do not have the exact problem,...being a PayPal user for maybe 15 years and only because they use to try to get true information and protected me many times, over the last 2 years I have lost almost $200.00 to proven scammers, who sell you one thing and ship another of lesser value nowhere near the item listed, all the while proving to PP of the scam, with all the info and links to Google history of the scammers, they still sided with scammers. As of last month I decided to quit PP forever and not pay the last $40.00. The bank behind PP charged a $30.00 late fee on the $40.00 when I did not pay which to me is outright theft. So goodbye PP. I spoke to the bank which wanted me to go thru their fraud dept but it just aint worth the effort. **bleep** them

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

James6151
Contributor
Contributor

While I do not have the exact problem,...being a PayPal user for maybe 15 years and only because they use to try to get true information and protected me many times, over the last 2 years I have lost almost $200.00 to proven scammers, who sell you one thing and ship another of lesser value nowhere near the item listed, all the while proving to PP of the scam, with all the info and links to Google history of the scammers, they still sided with scammers. As of last month I decided to quit PP forever and not pay the last $40.00. The bank behind PP charged a $30.00 late fee on the $40.00 when I did not pay which to me is outright theft. So goodbye PP. I spoke to the bank which wanted me to go thru their fraud dept but it just aint worth the effort. **bleep** them

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.