PayPal Losers Are so Sorry

temp20191109
New Community Member

My Account Got Locked so many times I left like a year ago and use green dot or NetSpend if I need an online securities tool. YOU ALL SHOULD TOO THEY ARE SORRY!! PayPal sucks. I opened a different online securities tool for my business. I tried to close this account and of course as PayPal always has there was a problem. Anyhow now that I cannot access or use and I cannot control to finish use I leave the future to you PayPal. PayPal of whom I am so sure cannot possibly make it through the coming age of digital bliss with your ancient lost abnormal proceedures. Good luck keeping any customers, GreenDot has had you beat on cash back web platform, accepting direct deposit ( ACH ) and most of all customer service.. They haven't closed my account once and I have 4 cards running 3 accounts across apps on 2 phones! Can't wait till your a bad memory PayPal. NetSpend is way better too!!! They charge money but if I didn't use Green Dot, I'd use them and pay before I'd use PP for free. You suck that bad. Close my account, have a nice day **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.